Halloween 2022: Plan Ahead
Updated: Jan 16
Halloween is just around the corner, Monday, October 31, 2022. This year, given people's uncertainty regarding whether the pandemic is ending or not, it's sure to look and feel differently. In fact, to the complete dismay of some trick-or-treat aged children, some parents may not allow their young lads to participate. However, I don't think all has to be lost. Don't cancel Halloween so fast. Instead of going door-to-door, there are perhaps other ways to enjoy all that is good and tasty about Halloween.
Below are some alternatives to going door-to-door where kids can still enjoy the festiveness of the season:
1) Host a Trunk or Treat Party
2) Throw an Exclusive Halloween Ghost Party
3) Make Some Spooky Homemade Candy, Cookies
4) Design a Halloween Arts and Crafts Project
5) Create a Mystery Party or Scavenger Hunt
6) Hold a Jack O'Lantern Decoration Contest
7) Play Halloween Bingo for Candy Prize
8) Guess the Number of Candies in the Jar
9) Make some delicious homemade Pumpkin Spiced Hot Chocolate
10) Watch a Family Halloween Themed Movie Night with Treats
These are just a few ideas to get you thinking. Regardless of what you and your family decide to do, plan ahead and be safe.